Pages - Menu

Saturday 5 July 2014

BLACKJACK

It's been a week since I saw 2NE1 live and I'm still suffering from post concert depression T^T. In fact, I think I've gotten more obsessed with them. The past few days have been spent watching their variety tv episodes and 2NE1tv, with CRUSH on repeat. Seriously man, their concert was UNREAL. Julian and I were 4 rows from the front stage and had a clear view (thanks platforms, sorry guys behind us) of our eunnies. The production of the show was really top-notch and 2NE1 was so charismatic! Ugh, so goood. I didn't have any expectations when I went in, but I walked out a fully converted Blackjack man.




Outfit Details
Jacket - Ryugi Assaku
Top - Haight & Ashbury
Shorts - The Editor's Market
Tights - Avant Garde
Shoes - UNIF

No comments:

Post a Comment